Tuesday, 17 November 2020
9.00am to 5.45pm (Dubai Time)
Despite the COVID-19 impacts, the UAE government has consistently introduced progressive policies to modernise its growing economy. Legislators continue to boost ease of doing business with the new FDI law, foreign ownership law, new data protection and cybersecurity laws, and the modernised litigation procedures. These significant regulatory reforms signal the government’s focus on driving and governing its digital economy; The changes will also impact the company’s operation lifecycle, at all stages.
Join us at the ALB Virtual UAE In-house Legal Summit 2020, on 17 November as we discuss these regulatory changes, what legal team can do to ride on the changes, govern new risks, and seize new opportunities for the business.
Benefits of Attending
- Stay informed with the latest regulatory changes that can affect your business in the UAE
- Identify emerging areas of legal risks
- Grab strategies to manage contractual disputes during times of uncertainty
- Understand the new Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) Law and opportunities for investors
- Strategize debt recovery approaches: protecting creditors’ interest during COVID-19
- Stay compliant with the new UAE National Cybersecurity Strategy and Data Privacy Law
- Keep abreast of UAE employment regulations in times of COVID-19
- Strengthen arbitration and dispute resolution competency for the corporate counsel
- Seize new opportunities for in-house legal team to add strategic values to the business
- FREE* passes to in-house counsel, “C” level management executives and business leaders with access to full-day sessions
- Unique networking opportunities with leading legal experts and peers
- In-depth panel discussion sessions with some of the most distinguished corporate counsel in the region
- VIP networking luncheon and refreshments
- Detailed speaker notes and presentation materials
Chief Legal Officers, Chief Compliance Officers, CEO, Company Secretaries, Country/ General / Corporate / In House / Legal Counsels / Heads and Senior Professionals in charge of:
- Legal Affairs
- Company/ Contract Law
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Affairs
- Legal Risk Management
- Regulatory Affairs
- Commercial and Enforcement Counsel
*Please note that free passes are ONLY applicable for in-house legal counsels. Representatives from law firms and legal service providers are welcome to contact our sponsorship team, Amantha (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information on how to participate in the event.
**Complimentary passes are available to in-house counsels.
To register for the event, please contact:
DID: +(65) 6318 4877
*Please note that complimentary registration for in-house legal counsels, compliance professionals, “C” level management executives and business executives at this event is at the sole discretion of Asian Legal Business and all confirmed participants will be notified by email.
**Free passes are ONLY applicable for in-house legal counsels. Representatives from law firms and legal service providers are welcome to contact our sponsorship team, Amantha (email@example.com) for further information on how to participate in the event.