Welcome to the 17th ALB Hong Kong In-House Legal Summit 2020
Wednesday, 28th October 2020
CPD points will be applied for this forum with the Law Society of Hong Kong and outcome to be updated in due course.
Returning to Hong Kong for the 17th annual run, Asian Legal Business invites you to save the date for our Hong Kong flagship event of the year, the ALB Hong Kong In-House Legal Summit 2020 taking place on 28 October 2020 in Hong Kong.
This signature annual summit gathers together in-house counsels, legal practitioners and industry experts to discuss recent regulatory changes, hot pressing legal issues and best practice solutions in Hong Kong and the region.
Why you should attend
- FREE* passes to in-house counsel, “C” level management executives and business leaders with access to full-day sessions
- Insight into the latest legal issues from Hong Kong and the Greater China region
- Unique networking opportunities with leading legal experts and peers
- In-depth panel discussion sessions with some of the most distinguished corporate counsel in the region
- VIP networking luncheon and refreshments
- Detailed speaker notes and presentation materials
Chief Legal Officers, Chief Compliance Officers, CEO, Company Secretaries, Country/ General / Corporate / In House / Legal Counsels / Heads and Senior Professionals in charge of:
- Legal Affairs
- Company/ Contract Law
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Affairs
- Legal Risk Management
- Regulatory Affairs
- Commercial and Enforcement Counsel
* Please note that free passes are ONLY applicable for in-house legal counsels. Representatives from law firms and legal service providers are welcome to contact our sponsorship team, Amantha (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information on how to participate in the event.
Details of participating speakers will be updated shortly.
For speaking details, please contact Willy at email@example.com
Confirmed Summit Speakers To Date
- Barbara Chiu, Partner, King & Wood Mallesons, Hong Kong SAR
- Yang Fan, Of Counsel, King & Wood Mallesons, Shenzhen
- Mini vandePol, Asia Pacific Head, Compliance & Investigations, Baker McKenzie
- Calvin Koo, Lawyer, Kobre & Kim
- Wendy Wysong, Partner, Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Jeremy Lightfoot, Partner, Carey Olsen
- Any many more to be announced!
**Complimentary passes are available exclusively to in-house legal counsels, compliance professionals, “C” level management executives and business executives.
All confirmed participants will be notified via email. ALB reserves the right to cancel any registrations at any time if they do not meet the profile stated above.
Problem in Registering for This Event? Please contact:
Phone (+65) 6870 3102
*Please note that free passes are ONLY applicable for in-house legal counsels and compliance professionals, “C” level management executives and business executives limited to five per company on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Representatives from law firms and legal service providers are welcome to contact our sponsorship team, Amantha (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information on how to participate in the event.
(+65) 6870 3102