- 如果您是企业知识产权法务相关负责人，请点击此处下载报名表格参与，表格可以由知识产权法务自己提交，也可以由助理和团队帮助提交，一个公司仅限提交一份，中英文填写皆可。请将填写好的表格发送到 TRALB.Ranking@thomsonreuters.com。表格提交的截止日期为2021年1月27日18:00。
- 亦可联系调研组TRALB.Ranking@thomsonreuters.com 索取报名表格或调查问卷链接。
Submission open: 2021 ALB China Top 15 IP In-House Counsel
The rapidly changing market environment promotes the innovation of business and the intellectual property is becoming more comprehensive and complex. Based on its own industry and industry, the in-house IP counsel is at the forefront of highly professional field. At the same time, with the skilled practice of intellectual property laws and regulations, accurate cognition of the characteristics of industrial intellectual property and the deep understanding of business, the in-house IP counsel combines the intellectual property system with business strategy and plays an increasingly important role in business and legal team.
In 2021, ALB will again focus on the in-house IP counsel group, and is honored to open the submission for the ranking of 2021 ALB China Top 15 IP In-House Counsel, hoping to present 15 outstanding in-house IP counsel and their outstanding work. The IP in-house counsel needs to be based in mainland China.
The research will be conducted through the following aspects:
- The application form submitted by a candidate IP in-house counsel;
- ALB will invite lawyers to fill out an online questionnaire to recommend IP in-house counsels with outstanding achievements. We will keep the contents of the filled-out questionnaire confidential;
- ALB will refer to the market and peer evaluations, and will conduct interviews if needed.
Some of the key qualities we are looking for are:
- The difficulty and importance of the work accomplished by a candidate IP in-house counsels;
- Major projects initiated by a candidate;
- The business department's evaluation of the work accomplished by the candidate;
- The number of years the candidate has served as IP in-house counsel, and his or her practicing experiences in the IP and other legal sectors; and
- Relevant awards the candidate has received.
- If you are a IP in-house counsel, submission forms can be downloaded here. It can be handed in by the IP in-house counsel, the assistant or in-house team. Only one entry is allowed per organization. The form can be filled in Chinese, English or both. Please submit the form to TRALB.Ranking@thomsonreuters.com. Deadline for submissions is 18:00 January 27, 2021.
- If you are lawyer, the survey can be taken from here, which will be closed on 18:00 January 13, 2021.
The 15 winners will be awarded with a ALB trophy, the result will be published in ALB China’s March 2021 issue.
The ranking of 2021 ALB China Top 15 IP In-House Counsel is exclusively sponsored by CCPIT Patent and Trademark Law Office. ALB research team will conduct the research independently.
Looking forward to your participation!