我们欣喜地通知您，2021 ALB China 十五佳公司法务团队评选现已接受提名！
以下为2021 ALB China 十五佳公司法务团队的调研方法和评选标准。
2021 ALB China 十五佳公司法务团队评选由中伦律师事务所独家赞助，由ALB 调研团队独立完成。
Submission open: 2021 ALB China Top 15 In House Teams
We are pleased to inform you that the submission is open for 2021 ALB China Top 15 In House Teams.
The significant role and influence of in house teams have always been ALB’s focus. We understand that the in house teams are facing an increasingly complex and changeable business environment now. With its high professional ability, deep understanding of the business and excellent team cooperation, the in house legal teams constantly update legal knowledge and practical experience, improve business awareness and accumulate business experience, so as to quickly respond to regulatory guidance and market changes, and prevent risks, forecast the business trend in a timely manner, and provide feasible legal advice and all-round support for the company's business decision-making.
And we are very pleased that the top in-house teams identified are widely recognized in terms of work complexity, creativity and industry influence. We can see that the in house legal teams are playing an increasingly active role, and the positive role of " the leading type of legal personnel" is constantly reshaping the understanding of the legal team by business partners and peers.
Methodology and criteria of this ranking is as below:
- Self-nomination forms for in-house teams.
- Lawyers are invited to fill out a survey in which they can recommend in-house teams for the ranking.
- We will also take into account peer commentary, market feedback and ALB editorial input. Interviews will be conducted by ALB if necessary.
- Involvement in and completion of significant transactions/projects; being a direct contributor to the company’s growth or profit;
- Arbitration/lawsuits won, and thus having saved the company from financial or reputational loss;
- Innovative and in-depth involvement in the company’s operations and promotion of compliance;
- Efficiency and complexity of work based on the scale of the team;
- Other accomplishments/activities (i.e. educational, pro bono, charitable, etc.).
- Submission forms can be downloaded here. Only one entry is allowed per organization. The form can be filled in Chinese, English or both. Please submit the form to TRALBRanking@thomsonreuters.com. Deadline for submissions is 18:00 November 19. The submissions are open to the in-house teams based in mainland China in the past 12 months.
- The survey can be taken from here, which will be closed on 18:00 November 12.
The 15 winners will be awarded with a ALB trophy, the result will be published in ALB China’s December 2021 issue.
2021 ALB China Top 15 In House Teams is exclusively sponsored by Zhong Lun Law Firm. ALB research team will conduct the research independently.
Looking forward to your submission!