Submission open: 2021 ALB China Top 15 New Economy In-House Teams
As a new driving force of China's economy development, new economic enterprises have burst out strong vitality and innovation, highlighting the vitality and potential of China's economy. At the same time, new technologies, also make the development of new economic enterprises face various opportunities and challenges. The legal teams of these enterprises comply with the trend of new economic development, and provides comprehensive and super-efficient legal support in line with business requirements with rapid adaptability, forward-looking thinking and creative solutions. Their work has aroused the economic spark of high-quality development and demonstrated the huge energy of new economic development.
Thomson Reuters Asian Legal Business (ALB) is pleased to announce that we will continue to focus on the outstanding work from the new economy in-house teams, and the submission for 2021 ALB China Top 15 New Economy In-House Teams is open now. ALB hopes to present 15 outstanding legal teams from new economy companies and their amazing work. The research results will be published in ALB China Issue September.
The research will be conducted through the following aspects:
- Self-nomination forms from the new economy In-house teams which are based in mainland China. The team can fill out the submission form (as attached) and hand it in to research team at TRALB.Ranking@thomsonreuters.com.
- Private practice lawyers in China are invited to fill out a survey in which they can recommend in-house teams for the ranking. Responses will be kept anonymous.
- We will also take into account peer commentary, market feedback and ALB editorial input. Interviews will be conducted by ALB if necessary.
Some of the key qualities we are looking for are:
- New technology, new business form, new model and contribution of legal team of enterprise representatives:
a. Participate in and complete important transactions / projects; directly contribute to the development or profits of the company;
b. Arbitration / litigation won to protect the company from financial or reputational damage;
c. Deeply participate in the company's operation in an innovative way to promote the level of compliance
- the diversity and complexity of the work based on the size of the team;
- Feedback of in-house team’s work from business partners
- Awards and accolades
- If you are from the in-house team, please fill the submission form (download here) and send to . Only one entry is allowed per organization. The form can be filled in Chinese, English or both. Deadline for submissions is 18:00 June 7.
- If you are a lawyer, please take the survey here(). Deadline for the survey is 18:00 May 24.
2021 ALB China Top 15 New Economy In-House Teams is exclusively sponsored by Commerce & Finance Law Offices. Research is done independently by ALB.
The 15 teams will win a ALB trophy, and the result will be published in ALB China Issue September. We are looking forward to your participation!