The partnership will consider individuals with a strong and pre-existing practice in international projects / infrastructure with a focus on energy, natural resources and transport.
Role will suit a partner that is looking for a stable partnership platform with a firm that has been in Asia for many years with an excellent management structure.
The firm is a full service international law firm providing clients with advice on a global scale across all practice areas
Leading local or international firm partner in projects, construction and infrastructure in areas such as EPCM, LNG, road and rail, solar etc.
- Established and portable practice.
- Detailed business plan.
- Appetite to grow client base with other partners and cross selling within partnership.
- Full team moves will be considered.
For a confidential discussion on this and other senior opportunities please contact email@example.com or contact us at +65 6808 6635 (Singapore office) or +852 3978 1369 (Hong Kong office) to set up a face-to-face meeting or video conference.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Construction, Infrastructure, Projects
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: construction, infrastructure, Projects