Our client, a global law firm, is looking for an Associate / Senior Associate to join their highly successful Corporate M&A team in Singapore.
This is the perfect opportunity for lawyers who are interested in advising on some of the world's largest and most complex M&A transactions.
The role will involve working for a range of clients in the Asia Pacific, involving cutting edge M&A and PE transactions.
- The candidate should be 3 – 6 PQE with common law qualification
- Strong academic background and with PE/M&A experience in top tier private practice at an international firm.
- The candidate should be a self-starter with an aptitude for client engagement and development, a strong team player and able to lead deals while managing different work-streams.
- Chinese/Mandarin would be helpful but not a pre-requisite for the role.
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to apply we’d like to hear from you, please send:
- your CV; and
- a short cover email to email@example.com (Europe & U.S.), firstname.lastname@example.org (Singapore) or email@example.com (Hong Kong) for us to determine your suitability for this role.
If you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion prior to applying for any of our roles or would like to have a general discussion on opportunities in the legal market please call our London office on +44 203 745 2513, Singapore office on +65 6808 6635 or Hong Kong office on +852 3978 1369.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Corporate M&A, Private Equity
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: Corporate (M&A), Corporate (Private Equity)