International law firm is seeking a senior associate with cross border real estate transactional experience to join their Hong Kong office. With offices in Europe, Asia, the United States and the Caribbean, our client advises a number of internationally renowned corporations on a range of real-estate-related transactions including conveyancing, project conveyancing, development and redevelopment, financing, M&A, project joint ventures, disposals and tenancy matters in respect of commercial, residential and industrial properties.
You will be working on diverse range of work, assisting in the structuring and formation of various types of Real Estate deals.
Key skills and experience
- Cross border real estate experience
- Have significant experience in property and project conveyancing, leases and tenancy agreements
- Experience in commercial and residential property investment including financing and refinancing
- Admitted to practice law in Hong Kong
- 5 PQE and above
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and drafting skills
- Open-minded, motivated and dynamic
- Fluent in English and Chinese (business level reading, written and spoken skills)
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to apply please send:
- your CV;
- transcripts; and
- a short cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for us to determine your suitability for this role.
If you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion prior to applying please call our Singapore office on +65 6808 6635, Hong Kong office on +852 3978 1369 or London office on +44 20 3745 2513.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Real Estate
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: real estate