This UK-headquartered award-winning firm would like to hire a senior disputes associate to join their Hong Kong office, servicing the Asia Pacific region.
You will be part of a progressive, collegiate and commercial-oriented law firm which has a broad range of clients including MNCs, insurers and reinsurers, professional services firms, financial institutions, technology and fintech companies and regulatory bodies.
This an exciting opportunity for a senior commercial disputes lawyer with expertise in general commercial litigation as well as experience in cyber risk, regulatory and data protection matters.
- Qualified in a commonwealth jurisdiction, ideally Hong Kong or England & Wales.
- 8+ PQE.
- General commercial litigation experience; experience of cyber risk, regulatory and/or data privacy related matters preferred.
- Experience in the APAC region preferred; open to providing relocation.
- Mandarin language skills preferred but not essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience managing a team.
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to apply please send:
- your CV;
- transcripts; and
- a short cover note to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for us to determine your suitability for this role.
If you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion prior to applying please call our Singapore office on +65 6808 6635 or Hong Kong office on +852 3978 1369.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Dispute Resolution, Commercial, Cybersecurity
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: Disputes, commercial, Cybersecurity