2021 ALB China
2021 ALB China ALB
Submission open: 2021 ALB China M&A Rankings
We are pleased to announce that submission is open for the 2021 ALB China M&A Rankings.
- The research covers the period spanning from May 2020 to May 2021. This includes both ongoing work and matters that were closed during this timeframe.
- ALB will draw results from firm submissions, M&A data, interviews, editorial resources and market suggestions to identify and rank the top firms for M&A in Asia. Interviews will be conducted only if needed.
- The rankings will be divided into tiers, with the first tier identifying the strongest M&A firms in each jurisdiction.
- The rankings will cover the following jurisdictions: Mainland China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam. There will be no Asia-wide table.
- The rankings will feature both domestic and international firms. The following jurisdictions will have separate tables for domestic firms and international firms: Mainland China, Japan and South Korea.
- Our research does not cover Australia and New Zealand.
Our rankings are based on the following metrics:
- The volume, complexity and size of work undertaken
- Presence across Asia and in individual jurisdictions
- Key personnel hires and growth of the practice group
- Key clients and new client wins
- Firm’s visibility and profile in the region
For China domestic firms, please download China Domestic Firms - ALB 2021 M&A Rankings Submission Form Bilingual.docx, and send your submissions to . The deadline for submission is June 2, 2021.
For China international firms, please download ALB M&A Rankings 2021 Submission Form China(Intl)-HK-Japan-Korea-Taiwan.docx, please send your submissions to Rowena Muñiz at . The deadline for submission is July 2, 2021.
We are looking forward to your submissions!